If you are using SiteSwan's Client Billing feature, you can easily determine the billing status of your clients from your dashboard.
From the "Sites" page in your dashboard, you can see each paying client's subscription payment status.
From the Sites screen, look at the "Billing" column and for each site, and you'll see one of these statuses:
- Active - The client's subscription is current and in good standing, and payments are being made successfully.
- Past Due - The payment has failed because the client's card may be invalid or have insufficient funds. A new credit card may be required.
- Canceled - Subscription payments have been canceled. No further charges will be attempted. Reactivating the client's subscription may be required.
- Unpaid - As per your Stripe settings, this Subscription has been paused due to lack of payment(s). To charge this client again, you would have to Cancel their subscription, and then Reactivate their subscription
- Billing Not Setup - The client's site has never been billed before. Click "Setup" to start billing this client.
To quickly locate any and all clients who are past due, hover over "Sites" and click on "Past Due" from your dashboard.
The Past Due Sites screen will appear as an easy-to-read list of everyone who is late on a payment, and it also shows by how many days they are past due.