Understanding Site Statistics
The Stats tab is a powerful feature that shows you real time statistics for how many people are visiting your site and how it’s performing in search engines. Improve your site's performance in search engines (SEO) by monitoring the Stats page and discovering which pages are most popular, and where the site traffic is coming from, among other useful metrics.
- Unique Visitors - Individuals, or unique computer ip addresses, that have visited the site.
- Visits - Number of times all of your Unique Visitors have collectively visited the site.
- Page Views - Number of times all of the different pages on the site have been accessed.
- Pages / Visit - Average number of pages people view when they visit your site.
- Total Time - Total time spent on the site across all visitors.
- Average Time - Average time spent on your site per visit.
- Bounce Rate - Percentage of people who leave your site after viewing only the homepage.
- Most Viewed Pages - The most viewed pages of your site.
- Inbound Links - Top external sites that have referred visitors to your site.
- Traffic Sources - The means by which people come to your site.
- Activity and Mobile Engagement - How people are interacting with your site, especially on mobile devices.
- Location Map Views - The number of times the map in the reference panel/footer is viewed.
- Hours of Operation Views - The number of times the hours of operation in the reference panel/footer are viewed.
- Contact Form Submissions - The number of times any and all email contact forms on the site have been filled out and successfully submitted.
- Tap-to-Call Actions - The number of times users have tapped the phone number displayed on the site to place a call.
- Mobile Site Visits - The number of times users have visited this site from a smaller screen (mobile) device.