Here is our recommended Sales Cycle for our White Label Program Partners selling websites to small businesses:
- Generate Leads - Create a list of potential website clients that fit your target market by using your own network of small businesses, sales and marketing and our recommended sources for qualified leads.
- Build Interest - Focus on benefits over features, affordability, the value and necessity of a website, how a website will benefit their individual small business and offer a FREE Demo to show them how their site can look.
- Create a Personalized Homepage Design - Create excitement by building a free demo, serving as a live "preview" of their new site. Start with one of our Themes to create a custom homepage design that will showcase how their new site will look. Be sure to add their logo, contact information and photos to make a great first impression. Investing a small amount of time building this personalized demo will pay off in the long run.
- Wow the Customer & Collect Payment - Schedule a time to present the design in-person, via email or over the phone. Walk them through the design highlighting every feature and benefit of the site. Get them excited about their new site, ask for the sale and collect full or partial payment. Assure them that you will be happy to make any changes once they pay for the site.
- Complete and Launch Site - Make any changes the customer requested, add any content they provide, complete the rest of the site pages and connect the domain name to the site.