Top Industries for Selling Websites
With SiteSwan you easily create a website for just about any small business. Some of the most popular industries that you will have the most success selling websites to include:
- Restaurants & Food Service (Restaurants, Bakeries, Cafes, Bars, Nightclubs, Pizzerias, Delis, Diners, Catering, Ice Cream Shops)
- Health & Medical (Doctors, Dentist, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Eye Care, Senior Care, Holistic & Alternative Medicine)
- Beauty, Massage & Spa (Barbers, Makeup Artists, Hair Salons, Massage & Reflexology, Nail Salons, Spas, Waxing & Hair Removal)
- Business & Law (Lawyers, Accountants, Tax Prep, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Loans, Marketers)
- Animal & Pet Care (Pet Stores, Grooming, Veterinary Care, Dog Walking)
- Automotive (Auto Dealer, Tires, Car Wash & Detailing, Gas Stations, Mechanics & Auto Repair, Motorcycles, Towing, Trucking)
- Construction & Home Improvement (Architects, Construction, Contractors, Electricians, Flooring & Tiles, Gutters, Handyman, Interior Design, Painters, Plumbers, Roofers, Landscapers, Tree Services, Cleaning Services, Fencing, Decks)
- Education & Child Care (Teaching, Camps, Child Care, Day Care, Life Coaching, Tutoring & Training, Babysitting)
- Weddings, Entertainment & Party Services ( DJs, Bands, Clowns, Event Planning, Magicians, Tux Rentals, Formal Wear, Photographers, Wedding Cakes)
- Retail Shops (Florists, Antiques, Bicycle Shops, Bookstores, Hardware Stores, Locksmiths, Pharmacies, Shoe Stores, Tailoring, Wine Shops)
- Sports & Fitness (Dance Schools/Studios, Diet & Nutritionists, Fitness Classes, Hunting & Fishing Supplies, Personal Trainers, Gyms, Sports Medicine/Therapy, Yoga & Pilates Studios)
- Think about site features and how they can be applied to each individual business to provide a real benefit or value. For example the Menu feature is not only perfect for Restaurants and Cafes, but can also be used by Salons and Spas to feature their services and prices.
- Avoid businesses that require or ask for "custom" or complex solutions and features not available on the platform.
- Avoid businesses that ask for inventory management tools such as car dealerships that wish to display their complete inventory of vehicles.
- Avoid businesses that require site membership accounts like dating sites.