Yes. At SiteSwan, we take security very seriously, which is why all the sites you build on SiteSwan are automatically issued an SSL Certificate so they can load on a 256-bit encrypted https: connection.
Search engines flag sites that do not have SSL certificates, and we provide them to our resellers at no additional charge. This an extremely valuable feature that other companies will charge extra for.
In addition, SiteSwan uses the following security measures to protect its sites, account users and prevent malicious behavior.
Network and Data Communication
- Remote access requires key-based authentication.
Antivirus & Malware Protection
- Web application is regularly updated to address vulnerabilities.
- Static resources are stored in version control across multiple locations.
- Automated daily database backups are stored for 20 days.
Access Control & Added Security
- All inbound network traffic is restricted by firewall.
- SSL certificates issued to all sites providing authentication and encrypted connection.
- Security updates are automatically applied to servers to protect against known security issues.
- Passwords are automatically hashed to prevent hacking.
- SiteSwan activities are based on super secure cloud computing services provided by Rackspace.