If you're looking for a quick and easy way to sell items online, try our integration with Shoprocket. Sign up for free at http://shoprocket.co and follow the instructions below.
Check out the video on adding e-commerce to SiteSwan with Shoprocket:
1. Log in to your Shoprocket account and add your Products.
2. From your Shoprocket account's "Settings" page, click the "Integration Code" link.
3. From this page, you'll find your Shoprocket Company ID. Copy this.
4. From any page of your SiteSwan site, find the "Sell" post type, and paste in your Shoprocket Company ID.
5. Click "Post" and now all of your products are loaded onto your site.
Tip: If you want to feature only certain products on this page, then use the Categories feature. Let's say the website is selling clothing, but you only want to feature the hats in this post. Follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Shoprocket account and "tag" all of the Products that are hats with the Category term "hats" by clicking "Edit" for each product and finding the field labeled "Categories / Keywords / Meta tags". Click Update for each Product when complete.
2. From the "Sell" post in SiteSwan, enter the Category name. Example: "hats". You may choose to feature multiple categories in this post, for example, Hats, Shirts, and Pants. In this case, you would enter: "hats,shirts,pants" - each category name is separated by a comma.
3. Click "Post" and you're ready to start selling!