If you're looking for a quick and easy way to sell items online, try our integration with Shoprocket. Sign up for free at http://shoprocket.co and follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Shoprocket account and add your Products.
2. From your Shoprocket account's "Settings" page, click the "Integration Code" link.
3. From this page, you'll find your Shoprocket Company ID. Copy this.
4. From your SiteSwan Dashboard click on "Site Details" for your site.
5. Look for the "Integrations" section and paste in your Shoprocket Company ID in the field provided. Be sure to click Save.
6. You will now see a new "Sell" post type in your site editor. You can add a title and description if you want and click "Post" and now all of your products are loaded onto your site.
Tip: If you want to feature only certain products on this page, then use the Categories feature. Let's say the website is selling clothing, but you only want to feature the hats in this post. Follow the steps below.
Filter by Categories
1. Log into your Shoprocket account and "tag" all of the Products that are hats with the Category term "hats" by clicking "Edit" for each product and finding the field labeled "Categories / Keywords / Meta tags". Click Update for each Product when complete.
2. From the "Sell" post in SiteSwan, enter the Category name. Example: "hats". You may choose to feature multiple categories in this post, for example, Hats, Shirts, and Pants. In this case, you would enter: "hats,shirts,pants" - each category name is separated by a comma.
3. Click "Post" and you're ready to start selling!